Saturday, 20 June 2015

48th Scale Children Finished

I've got lots and lots of folks asking for 48th Scale children.  


So this week I'm going to do my best to get some made but I'm afraid they are only going to be available in my Online Shop next Saturday 27th June because I've so many folks asking for them that I could spend a whole month working on all the 'Wish List' 48th Scale children requests I have received alone!


Thursday 25th June '15

Well that's been hard work getting this little selection finished. 



Here are four of the 48th children pictured with a 48th Scale witch I've just finished so you can get an idea of the scale.

Friday 26th June '15


Two 48th Scale Witches just finished that are on offer to a 'Wish List' customer.

One with the Broom Now Sold





No comments:

Post a Comment