Monday, 29 June 2015

Worked on a Ghostly 12th Scale Figure for most of the week-end

And I think it was worth it.

I've got this 12th Scale Ghostly Old Fella and his ghost cat finished.  A very good start to the week.

I needle felted his little cat and he is removable from his hands.

Now Sold


Wednesday 1st July

Working on a couple of 48th Scale for a 'Wish List' Customer.

These are Mother and Daughter.  I'm getting the hang of doing the plaits on this tiny scale but it requires two pairs of hands so I've had to rope my Husband into helping me :)

Now Both Sold




'Wish List' Witch.
Now Sold


Because it's been so hot a sticky I've had a little break from the clay and made a chair for my Ghost.  He is now being sold as a little scene for an attic perhaps.

He comes with his chair, needle felted ghostly cat & walking stick.

12th Scale Ghostly Figure with his Ghost Cat 

Now Sold






Last Characters for this week.
Friday night 3rd July

48th Scale Mother and Daughter Witches

Sold to a 'Wish List' Customer












2 comments:

  1. HOLA AMIGA.. PASE A SALUDARTE, FELICITARTE POR TUS HERMOSOS TRABAJOS Y A DECIRTE QUE SI NO ERES MI SEGUIDOR TE UNAS A MI SELECTO GRUPO DE BLOGUERAS, SIEMPRE ERES BIENVENIDA A MI HUMILDE RICONSITO EN EL QUE COMPARTO CON TODAS MIS TRABAJOS, INQUIETUDES... APARTE DE LA ACTUALIDAD EN MI PAÍS, ENTRE OTRAS TANTAS COSAS... SALUDOS, BESOS, BENDICIONES Y ABRAZOS DE OSO PARA TI Y TUS SERES QUERIDOS...
    ZHOBEYDA...

    ReplyDelete