Monday, 24 August 2015

First Character of the Week a 12th Scale Witch #adorabellaminis

A Lanky Witch.

I didn't realize until I completely got her finish but she's 6'.   I'm still quite pleased with her little toadstools in her hat and basket.

I'm just going to pop her up in my Online Shop and if none of my regular customers give her a home I'll pop her on eBay in a few days.

Now Sold











I managed to get lots of fabric designs printed yesterday & ! Now working on more little 48th Scale characters this morning.  So hopefully there will be a good selection of little one's by the end of the week.

Eight little 48th Scale Characters all finished.  They will be on offer to a few 'Wish List' customers first.  Then up For Sale in my Online Shop tomorrow morning.



All Sold Now 




No comments:

Post a Comment