Monday, 28 September 2015

5 x 48th Scale Girls Finished

I wasn't going to make many more of these but I couldn't help myself :D

They are in my Online Shop priced at £12.50 plus postage.

All SOLD


Oh no I made some more but I did get some 48th Scale Old Dears dressed that had be waiting patiently for some clothes for rather too long.  They had started to complain they were getting chilblains!

All SOLD



I think I might just of cracked it!   More to come :)

Now SOLD



I'm so pleased with these.  Mainly because they are so poseable.   I hope they prove to be quite popular as I enjoy making this tiny scale.  

These are 1 1/4" and I think I can go smaller.  I'm going to give it a try tomorrow.  

I've listed these on eBay  to see if folks like them.

All SOLD



No comments:

Post a Comment