Saturday, 19 September 2015

My First Pincushion :)

Loads of mistakes so I'm going to make another ;)

I followed a wonderful tutorial from 'Diary of a Quilt Maven' blog.

Faux Cathedral Windows Pincushion Tutorial


Second one.  Much happier with this one.  If you fancy making one too the above tutorial is really good.


On the look out for more Pincushion Tutorials

Wrist Pincushion

3rd one finished :) That's it Week-end's over back to work.



What a lovely idea tooth Fairy Pillow Tutorial 

That's it I think I've got patchwork Pincushions out of my system for now.

These are the few Wooden Tops I've finished today and Have For Sale.





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I enjoyed every minute of it Janice and it was lovely to use a sewing machine again. I'd almost forgotten how to thread it! :D

      Delete
  2. They are both lovely Joy - you've done a fab job ♥

    ReplyDelete