Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Worked through the BH but it was worth it. #adorabellaminis

Hopefully next week we will get a few days away.  Just depends on the weather ;)

I've got five 48th Scale Characters finished for wish list customers.  The Warlock  has already got a new home.  The rest I'm going to list in my Online Shop and email a few customers with 'Wish Lists'

All Sold Now 


I've also got a 12th Scale Character started.  Occasionally customers will send me a photo to work from but I have never been happy with the results but I was watching a TV program and this amazing face appeared on screen.

I'm so pleased with the results but he will be a she and possibly a 12th Scale Witch. Please look out shortly as I'm going to be dressing her next :)


Here she is before I start dressing her.


A customer shared this amazing character with me.


Thursday 3rd September '15

I'm so pleased with this 12th Scale Witch.  A 'Wish List' customer asked to buy her even before she was dressed.  

Now Sold







OMGoodness this little Witch had 48 shares and just over 6.500 views on FB I've never ever had that sort of interest before!  Thank you so much everyone ♥

4 x 48th Scale For Sale in my Online Shop


10 comments:

  1. I love this little guy. Makes me want to hug him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a few times Karine. There is something about this little ones face ♥

      Delete
  2. Te ha quedado muy caracterizado, felicidades:_)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little witch with such a kind little face xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola ♥

      Delete
  4. Beautifully done! Your faces are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather xxx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete