Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Violet is Finished

Wed 14th Oct '15

I've just finished this little 12th Scale Character off this morning.  My 'Wish List' customer has named her already :)

Violet is an Old Witch in Retirement.






I've not had much time in the last week for experimenting.  I've kept my nose to the grind stone as much as possible.

I managed to get another set of 48th Scale Witches finished and they are on their way to their new home.  One more set of them to do but they are not required just yet.

I've got a 24th Scale character I've been promising a 'Wish List' customer for ages so must,  must  get her done this week.    Then it's on to some little ones for my Saturday Sale Day :)

Working hard with very long hours but have to still pinch myself that I don't have to work for anyone else anymore.

Here is my 48th Scale Characters I have ready for my Sales on Saturday 17th Oct '15 at 3pm UK Time.

Set of Three 48th Scale Witches
Priced at £15 each plus postage.


48th Scale Girl Witches
Priced at £15 each plus postage


  
This photo shows how small they are compared to my Older Witches


Two 48th Scale School Children Sold as a pair
Priced & £15 plus postage


48th Scale Girl with Blond Plaits
Priced at £15 plus postage


I've got a 48th Scale Granny dressed and photographed with some of the children so folks can see the scale a bit better of my Children.  Granny is 1 1/2" Tall & is priced at £25 plus postage.  She comes with her little shopping bag that is removable.


Saturday Morning 17th Oct '15

A couple of pairs of 12th Scale hands I started yesterday.  Going to be working on these characters over the week-end.  

I'm not too sure who they are going to be yet!  Until I start working on the faces.  Call back next week if you want to see who I create. x





6 comments:

  1. Oh Joy - Violet is wonderful! Her face is amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicola ♥ I knew it was you that had commented before I saw your post ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I'm your stalker ;-) Mwahahahaha!!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a loveable wee face, she's just brilliant!
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you so much Vivian x

      Delete