Tuesday, 10 November 2015

12th Scale Evacuee or 1940s/1950s little Girl.

Just got her finished and she is on offer to folks on my Newsletter.  If no gives her a home she will be going for a little outing on eBay.

Now SOLD








I've been experimenting on making eyes yet again.


I was running out of tiny lenses that match up!

For a long while  I've been making the lenses using Lisa Pavelka Magic Gloss but I have to add some sort of colouring to it which effects the curing

On a beautiful sunny day they cure well but this time of year it is very hit and miss wither they will cure under a UV lamp at all.  

So I did some experimenting first with Fimo Liquid  Deko Gel (part success) Then Translucent Liquid Sculpey which gave a much better result.

Now all I've got to do is get sculpting and try them out.



The tiny eyes worked out well in my 48th Scale Adults.  I also tried making clay shoes for my 48th Scale Children that I wire.

I'm very pleased with what I've managed to get finished this week.  The Grandparents are priced at £25 each and the children are £15 each.


The packing up begins :)  Thank you so much to everyone that brought from me yesterday ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment