Saturday, 7 November 2015

48th Scale Characters Available this Week

I've had my nose to the grind stone but had one Day Out,  also I'm working on a little tutorial & still getting to grips with an update to Windows 10.

Somethings I don't like about Windows 10 but hey I can work around those.

Most annoying thing is I up dated Onenote.  I transfered all my 'Wish List' over plus all my fabric designs and done of my picture images will copy and paste back onto my desktop!!!!!  Which I need to do for my fabrics :(

Things I've found so far in Windows 10 that I love is a Snipping tool :)

So they are all my excesses for only getting my simpler 48th Scale characters made this week ;)

Some are going to be Sold in sets

Priced at £15 each plus postage

Available Sat 7th Nov '15









No comments:

Post a Comment