Monday, 7 December 2015

2nd 12th Scale Character Finished for my Christmas Customer Draw.

Struggling a bit at the moment to get work done but 2nd one is now completed.





3rd 12th Scale character now complete





I did a tutorial a little while ago for AIM the free online Miniature Magazine.  It's now out.  Lots of projects to try.

I'm going to have a go at the Shopping Bag tutorial by Daisy Carpi first.

http://www.artisansinminiature.com/issue10.html


A collection of 1 1/4" dolls made for my Christmas Newsletter Draw.



During Black Friday I could not believe the amount of emails I received from companies I've never dealt with.  I know along with deleting these emails some messages I deleted by mistake that I should have answered :(

It got me thinking about the emails I send out.  Some of my emails are never opened so I'm going to have a tidy up and delete these to free up others inboxes.



4 comments:

  1. Ohh you certainly made a wonder gift! Someone will be one lucky new momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old man is perfect.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Genevieve ♥

    ReplyDelete