Friday, 15 January 2016

Facebook Give-a-way

I decided to do a Facebook Give-A- Way as had done a Customer one and a little one for the Subscribers to my Newsletter over Christmas.  It was very successful.

There was only the one prize of 2 x 12th Scale dolls measuring 1 1/4".


One of my best friends won which was amazing out off 169 people that entered and she decided she wanted to 'Pay it Forward'  & give someone else a chance to win one of them.   Which was such a lovely thing for her to do ♥

So I drew again.  The winners were.

I've got quite a few 48th Scale Characters finished for my Online Sales this Saturday 16th Jan '16

Newsletter

Hello Everyone & Welcome to the new folks.  Thank you so much for adding you name to my Newsletter.

I have quite a number of 48th Scale Characters Finished for this weeks Saturday's Sale.  

If there is anyone that has a 'Wish List' with me they can buy early up until 3pm on Friday Jan 15th UK time. Just drop me an email and I will switch the character from 'available soon' to available for you to purchase.

I'm getting a lot of very vague 'Wish List' requests so I think this might be the best way around.

I'm afraid after that time they will only be available from my shop as I do advertise elsewhere.  
 
48th Scale Characters Available.

Some are Sold in little groups.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment