Monday, 21 March 2016

The Allotment is coming on a treat.

One more Day at the allotment and I think we will be ready to start planting :)  I've got a lovely range of fruit bushes to go in and Paul's going to set 3 rows of tates.

Not had much time to blog but hopefully now all the hard work is done I can get back to making some 12th Scale Characters I've been working solely on 48th Scale for far too long.

Some little ones I've been working on lately.

The Rabbits were a surprise to me and turn out to be very popular. Will have to make more for next Easter Time.  One even as some tiny glasses on!












2 comments:

  1. The Rabbits are cute, but I have to say I LOVE the little witches!
    They are always those which I like the most.
    Real nice work - once again :)
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you somuch Irina xxxx

      Delete