Friday, 22 April 2016

12th Scale Sleeping Witch

A very kind and Gentle 12th Scale Witch just finished.

She will be available in my Online Shop this Saturday 23rd April '16 priced at £110 plus postage.

She is fast to sleep with her mouth slightly open and the only tooth she has left showing.  Her hair is now a little sparce.  All her limbs are wired and she is soft bodied with wire running through so she can be easily seated in any chair you wish.

Her legs can be crossed or put up on a little stool.  Her bloomers are just showing under her checked skirt & she has a feather in her hat.

I'm afraid the chair in the photo is for display only 







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...!!! How awesome is she!! (**)
    Absolutely perfect.
    Your works are always superb, but I'm absolutely head over heals in love with your witches.
    Every time you show them here - I go to sleep at night praying 'let there be the day I can get one for myself'..
    All those amazing details you give them.. Who wouldn't love them :)
    What work of art once again.
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Irina Thank you so much for your lovely comments ♥♥♥

      Delete