Friday, 15 April 2016

Always searching for stripy fabrics for Miniature Witches Stocking?

I've been meaning to try printing on knitted fabric for ages, but didn't really expect it to work out so well.

No more searching for stripy fabric!


I get very few trips to larger towns as my husband hates shopping but a morning out in Lincoln yesterday was very successful.  I got a selection of 'T' shirts in colours I needed for miniature cardi's and some for as little as £1 each from Primarks.

All cut up ready for use.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Joy,
    Well done on printing your stripes. But what wonderful finds for your cardis! I still find it amazing that ordinary everyday items have a 'hidden life' when miniaturists look at them. I love your work, by the way :)
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian xxx It always amazes me too what others find and use for mini making x

      Delete