Monday, 2 May 2016

Wonderful 48th Scale Chairs

A Friend sent me a 48th Scale Chair that she purchased on Etsy.  I was amazed at the quality and detail of this teeny chair.

Here is a link to the ladies Etsy Shop

At the moment she does not have much For Sale but just take a look at her SOLD items.  Everything is just so wonderful and her prices are so reasonable with the amount of time she spent on each piece.

Here is the sleeping 48th Scale Witch I made for my friend.


I'm going to have a go at making a few chairs for my 48th Scale Characters to rest on, but they won't be as good as Signea's

2 comments:

  1. I put in my time as a professional bench repair tech and unofficial job as apologist for the English language at a large tech company. It really awakened me to how nonsensical English can be, and yet, how many subtle nuances can be expressed using it. It is the language of the Bard, after all!

    ReplyDelete