Friday, 28 October 2016

Aida's 48th Scale New Home

Oh dear I've been slipping and I've not up dated my blog for such a long while :(

One of my customers sent me a photo of 'Aida' in her 48th Scale Home. 'Washtub Cottage'


Doesn't she look happy and so she should  with that beautiful house and garden.

Washtub Cottage is a 48th Scale kit from  Petite Properties and Susan has beautifully decorated it inside and out adding so much detail. The garden is all her own work.

When I see my customers photo's it always makes me want to have a go at one of Bea's Houses.

5 comments:

  1. She sure has made some lovely work - so many lovely details to look and admire, but it sure would lose some of it charm if there weren't 'Aida' on the gate ;)
    It's nice without her, but she makes it perfect (at least to me..)
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doll is great with this wonderful house.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada looks very happy with her new home :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aida parece feliz en su nueva casa...Es una muñeca ¡adorable! Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments xxxxx

    ReplyDelete