Sunday, 20 November 2016

New Characters for W/E 27th November '16

I'm going to post on my blog during the week as well as my website as I make characters for my Newsletter Customers to see.

If none of them want them during the week they will be up For Sale to everyone on Sunday 27th November at 3 pm UK time.

12th Scale Witch





48th Scale







Now Sold To Newsletter Customer



Now Sold To Newsletter Customer



Now Sold To Newsletter Customer


Now Sold To Newsletter Customer


Now Sold To Newsletter Customer


                                                      Now Sold To Newsletter Customer



Some 48th Scale fabric's I've got ready for printing.  If anyone else can use them please help yourself.

I print out 9 to a A4 sheet.










2 comments:

  1. The new owners sure will be happy when their little once arrive (^^)
    Thanks for sharing those fabrics - must try them someday.
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Narina ♥

    ReplyDelete