Sunday, 5 February 2017

Fabric Teddy Bear Made with a Free Pattern.

I gave my new sewing machine a try out yesterday and made this Teddy using a free Bear pattern from www.cuddlecrewpatterns.com

You have to sign up for her Newsletter to be able to download it.  The lady also has a number of tutorials on Youtube  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoT0WeGUokjSaGq3yx6xlEg

I was very pleased with how he turned out.  This morning I'm on the search for a free rabbit pattern I like 😉  I've decided to keep my week-ends free during the dark months to try my hand at different crafts.






I've brought hardly any thread in the last 30 years as I had quite a stock from when I worked in a haberdashery department when I would purchase thread when it was on Sale.

I'm slowly running out so I looked around for good thread at a good price and came across Moons Overlocking thread.  It's made by Coats so I knew it would be of a good quality.  The cheaper makes you can find are often a little fluffy and not very strong.

On eBay I found 2 x boxes one of dark and one of  pale colours,  48 spools in total for £29.95 with Free postage.  There is 1000m on each spool so I think these will last me a life time.....Bargain 😊 






4 comments:

  1. What a cute bear! Love the colors.
    Thank you for the link.
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your more then welcome Irina. The lady has made hers with fur fabric so it does not look like the same pattern.

      Delete
  2. Very nice bear! Love the colors. Thank you for the link, I will happen to see his patterns. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Maria it is a lovely pattern x

      Delete